Stöker Flatpack Stove + Unwaxed Canvas
Überleben utilizes unique designs and quality materials to build the most versatile backcountry stoves out there. Minimalist, functional... and strong as hell.
Introducing the Überleben Stöker Flatpack Stove. We didn't need a stove -- we just really wanted one. Made of the highest quality HD 304 stainless, the Stöker weighs in at only 14.5 oz packed flat (including the canvas sleeve). The perfect balance of durability and weight. If you can't find fuel for this, you're going to need more than a fire to save you.
- Fueled entirely by organic matter (twigs, bark, pine needles, etc.), this stick stove / bio stove will keep you going indefinitely. No more fuel canisters.
- Simple 5-panel assembly allows for low profile / flat pack stow.
- HD 304 grade stainless steel is anti-corrosive and extremely strong.
- Includes unwaxed canvas sleeve (wax or leave breathable, according to your climate / preference).
- Weight: 14.5 oz. (including canvas sleeve)